Saturday, October 6, 2012

Week 6 in Review: A Big 10 team scores over 60. ACC is shit

Let's get this out of the way, ignoring my stupid score predictions I made all the picks... OK I feel better now.

Something happened today that made me truly realize that Tressel is gone and Urban Meyer is OSU's head football coach. No, it wasn't that Ohio State scored over 60 for the first since I can remember, although that's part of it. 

It's that OSU ran up the score on someone.

Stay mad.


I mean that was amazing for me to see. I can guarantee you Tressel would have taken the gentlemanly route and taken a knee. But not this guy. I'm sure there was a revenge factor there since Nebraska beat OSU last year in a huge come from behind victory. At any rate it was cool to see. 



Big props to my good friend Mr. Armstrong for probably jinxing the Nebraska QB, Martinez by pointing out his awesome "big-game" skills which by this point have to be legendary.

Elsewhere in the country Florida beat LSU in a super boring game that saw the score being 6-0 LSU at the half. I don't know. It was really boring. But I guess if you're a Gator fan you have to feel about your team's defense and running game. Ya'll wore down THE ALMIGHTY LSU SUPER DEFENSE!! at one point running the ball 25 times in a row. Geaux Tigers, indeed.

Florida, free of black people since 1980. And before you point out that girl in the front there, she looks Indian or something to me... Not black.

I hugely underestimated one Connor Shaw of the 'cocks this weekend who threw for a respectable 162 yards and 2 TDS. Gurley played like a little girl AFTER I TOLD YOU TO BE A MAN, running for only 39.

G.No Smith had a day probably even more locking up the Heisman... Well just look:

West VirginiaC/ATTYDSAVGTDINT
Smith25/352687.740

That against the vaunted Texas defense, amazing. 

Half orange, half white, all retard


Oh and in the ACC, NC State knocked off the 'Noles because they're shit and will never amount to anything. Perpetually over ranked Virginia Tech lost, Miami lost, BC lost, and Duke is one of the top teams in the conference. Thanks ACC, for making the Big 10 look not as tire fire-y.

Nooooo! That's perfectly good water!

No comments:

Post a Comment