Friday, November 23, 2012

Weekly Sanchez Report

I knew I shouldn't have eaten that pie before the game.


They say the suicide rate spikes during the holidays, so I think we all need to keep an extra eye on Mark this week. The Patriots carved up the Jets during their 49-19 Thanksgiving Day win. "Abysmal" doesn't quite describe it for the Jets. Three touchdowns in 52 seconds? I think that sums it up best. Fans were even chanting for Tebow to get in the game before the half (Little Timmy was reported to have a couple fractured ribs, though). Poor Mark.


Well, it's little consolation, but he wasn't the only one who had a rough Thanksgiving.



1 comment:

  1. Love the title of the YouTube video. Specifically the term "balls/nuts." You know, in case one or the other isn't clear enough.

    So maybe someone will chime in with: "I hear in Hawaii, they don't call 'em nuts because that makes macadamia-crusted spamburgers less appetizing and that's their No. 1 export." Maybe that's true. Could be true. True enough for me to make it up. "Balls/nuts" it is for you crazy Hawaiians.

    But really, if you need to use both, just go with "testicles."

    ReplyDelete