Sunday, November 25, 2012

QQ Off-Season blues kick in

It just sunk in that college football season is effectively over for me, and with 279 days to go for the next game I suddenly find myself with a lot of free time. Of course I'll talk about the remaining games of the season but I'm not sure yet what I'll post about once college football is officially over.




I'll probably talk a little about the NFL, but I don't have a favorite team there so my posting will probably mostly be limited to Sanchez reports and any major shit that happens.

NBA? Once again I don't have a favorite team and there's what like 82 games a season? That's way to much shit to cover.

Baseball starts again in April or something but I don't know/care enough about it to post about... Well you saw my 2 posts about it so far.

Guess I gotta go work on it. I'm sure there'll be lots of fun off-season shit to cover like which school is gonna bite the Bobby Petrino Bullet. What will become of Dooley's and his impeccable hair. There's a couple more Larger than Life Coaches to cover (not doing Jerry Kill though, that's a little to real) Which school will win the Fulmer Cup, etc. etc.

Anyway despite the dismal offering of this years Natl. Championship we'd better savor every game from now until January 7, even the GoDaddyPotatoArmedHelipcoter.com Bowl, because it is a long off-season.

P.S. If any of the three people that read this shit (even Betser) have ideas of shit to post about or hey, if you're absolutely dying to post about your favorite sports team or something let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I could always post about the Tigers when baseball starts lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should def write about college basketball. You wouldn't have to watch all the games

    ReplyDelete