Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Is it August yet?

It's only February and already the off-season lull is taking it's toll. I'm going to take a page from FanyPack and just post some of the most shocking headlines from around the world in college football.



Alabama Jerk Moooo?? I don't get it AJ.
AJ McCarron's car was booted. If that's the least that happens at Alabama this week they should consider themselves lucky.

No fucking shit.

This is actually kind of important. I guess the Big 10 hasn't fulfilled it's douche bag quota yet (Virginia). I'm having a hard time picturing Georgia Tech's triple option working in the Big 10, then again Navy hung around with OSU. (So did a lot of other people though.)

Psshh he's Johnny Football, not Johnny Classroom. :/ Are we one stop closer to getting rid of this "student athlete  facade?

Will their alums get to go as part of a work release program?

Some guy ruins makes awesome an expensive ass car.

2 comments:

  1. Love it, and ugh, North Carolina and Virginia? I am not supporting that. I know the rule is back your team, then back the conference, but I would make excuses to support whoever played them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just like how every team they've added so far including Rutgers and Maryland will be doormats. There may be hope for Minnesota after all.

      Delete