Thursday, June 13, 2013

Braxton Miller is eh cool guy, #3 ranked QB in NCAA 14

Some player stat details have emerged from the "yearly-entirely-new-not-at-all-just-a-roster-update" that is EA's NCAA franchise.



Camo? On a football field? 




First of all I guess I should say I've been MIA for the past couple months due to the fact that, well, there's been nothing to really talk about. This is primarily a college football blog and since it's been the off-off-season there's been absolutely nothing to say. So, rather than try to think up a bunch of pointless shit that no one would care to read or give my two cents about the NBA playoffs (re: shit I don't know anything about) I decided to just pull the plug for a while. However, now that things are sort of starting to pick up again I guess I can scrounge up a few articles here and there until the season actually starts. (I also retired the Soyeon Friend name... well.. Just because.) /blogchat

Of note to me and maybe you is that B. Miller, my boy, is OP as fuck:

SPD
87
ACC
92
ELU
83
THP
91
STR
65
AWR
91
BCV
85
THA
84
AGL
92
BTK
81
JKM
81
CAR
87


Well actually, I guess not that much. But damn look at dat awareness, dat agility, dat... THP. I have no clue what that means but I can only assume it stands for 'That Hawt Phuck... Or something.

Though I swear every year to never buy this stupid shit I inevitably will. 

In case you were wondering... You were, right? The top 5 quarterbacks are Johnny Manziel (side note: I solemly swear to never refer to him as Johnny 'Football; this entire season) A.J. McCarron (anyone excited to see what inappropriate remarks Musburger will make this year?) B. MillerTeddy Bridgewater, and Aaron Murray.

Sadly, of all of them Bridgewater probably has the best shot at actually doing anything in the NFL.  

1 comment: