Friday, March 22, 2013

whiney guy takes his pen and goes home



In addition to throwing gasoline on the national bracket and fucking up my already fucked up bracket, New Mexico has cost someone their job.




Some whiney guy apparently has had enough of New Mexico's consistent under performing and wrote a big long cry fest of an article on Bleacher Report.
But I won't be wrong again. It was a lot easier to take when expectations were lower. Losing was acceptable because UNM had almost always lost when it really counted. You didn't have visions of greatness, only to have them dashed. After the pitiful performance UNM put up against a team that doesn't even offer scholarships, I've given up. Having all five starters back next season means nothing on a team that can just disappear like that. I'd be back to wondering when it would collapse, have a terrible game and lose to an inferior team again.
QQ more bitch.

2 comments:

  1. Oh please. You know he was just getting sick of his job in general and wanted a better letter of resignation than, "Fuck this shit. I'm out of here."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if every SEC fan quit their job when they got pissed off about sports, fast food chains everywhere would go out of business overnight.

      (I wish I had thought of that joke ;_;)

      Delete